We are looking for Content Writers
As a News Content Writer, you’re in charge of posting results, news and write a minimum of one article /week. You are responsible for lending our players a hand when they are writing their content.
Working together with our Media team, you’ll provide our fans with all the latest updates regarding tournaments and achievements.
This position is unpaid, as are all other Sector One staff positions.
However, you may profit from hardware goodies from our partners and acquire a lot of experience which you can use on your curriculum vitae.
We offer you full responsibility from the first day on and we try and let you live out your creativity. We do however expect you to follow our posting guidelines. These can be tweaked using your input as well, so don’t let us hold back your creativity!
- Know how to work common Social Media and CMS software (WordPress in particular)
- Be able to spend a minimum of 4 hours per week for Sector One
- Thorough knowledge of the Esport scene
- Native Dutch speaker
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work in a team, willing to take advice and help out others
- Able to attend offline events to do onsight news-reporting when asked
- Have knowledge of one ore more of the following games: Hearthstone, Overwatch, League of Legends, Rocket League, CS:GO,…
- Bonus: Photoshop skills are a big plus!
How to apply
Send the following information via E-Mail
[email protected] (title: General News Content Writer)
Your application should have the following information
- Full name
- Current work and/or education
- Skype name
- Your gaming background (competitive / non-competitive)
- Why do you want to work for Sector One
- A sample of your work
We look forward to hearing from all of you and appreciate everyone taking the time to apply. Good luck!