Standard Legend Miracle Rogue
There are two types of “Miracle Rogues”:
- The Leeroy Jenkins version, which revolves around cycling through your deck looking for the Leeroy Jenkins + Cold Blood + Cold Blood combo (totaling 14 Damage or more)
- The Cold Blood Miracle Rogue, where you rely on Conceal and other sticky minions to cash in the damage.
This guide applies to the Leeroy Jenkins miracle rogue.
Leeroy Miracle Decklist
- 1Cold Blood2
- 3Fan of Knives2
- 3Shadow Strike1
- 3Edwin VanCleef1
- 3SI:7 Agent2
- 4Tomb Pillager2
- 5Dark Iron Skulker1
- 1Argent Squire1
- 2Bloodmage Thalnos1
- 3Earthen Ring Farseer1
- 5Azure Drake2
- 5Leeroy Jenkins1
- 6Gadgetzan Auctioneer2
Gain tempo and establish early board control by utilizing your hero power and tools like Backstab, SI:7 Agent and Preparation, which concludes the core playstyle of this deck. Ideally you’re dealing with your opponent’s minions while developing your own.
Try to take over the early game with Backstab & SI:7 Agent, then make use of your Azure Drake & Tomb Pillager to fight for the board. Once you have plenty of spells and [The Coin] in your hand, you can start cycling with Gadgetzan Auctioneer to find your combo pieces and set up for your combo.
When facing Aggro Paladin or Zoo Warlock, keep Fan of Knives.
Consider keeping Edwin VanCleef when on the coin, it can win you the game on the spot.
Class specific mulligan:
- Druid: Backstab, [Si:7 Agent] > Tomb Pillager
- Hunter: Backstab, [Si:7 Agent] > Tomb Pillager,Earthen Ring Farseer
- Mage: Backstab, [Si:7 Agent] > Preparation, Shadow Strike, Eviscerate
- Paladin: Backstab, [Si:7 Agent] > Preparation, Fan of Knives
- Priest: Backstab, [Si:7 Agent] > Tomb Pillager
- Rogue: Backstab, [Si:7 Agent] > Tomb Pillager
- Shaman: Backstab, [Si:7 Agent] > Preparation, Shadow Strike
- Warlock: Backstab, [Si:7 Agent] > Preparation, Fan of Knives, Earthen Ring Farseer
- Warrior: Backstab, [Si:7 Agent] > Tomb Pillager
Combos & Tips
You can use Earthen Ring Farseer to heal your minions back up and put them out of removal range.
Cycle first with [The Coin] when playing Gadgetzan Auctioneer.
Sometimes you will have to all in on concealing minions with Cold Blood if your hand is looking dead.
Always count your damage – sometimes you are just a few dagger hits away from lethal.